Frequently Asked Questions
CB Gold - Delivery Policy
As a Gold customer your order is processed directly by your local store pick, pack and despatch coordinator, they will call you within two working days to take payment and arrange delivery, note that order processing may take longer over public holiday periods or busy periods.
Gold standard mainland UK delivery service is a 3-4 working day.
General Delivery Terms
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address is capable of accepting delivery of the product(s). Such as ensuring that there is sufficient room for a large vehicle to make the delivery.
2. We will bear no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our control including, but not limited to delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
3. We reserve the right to change our delivery services, services and/or terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
4. Delivery charges will not be refunded if you cancel or return your order, unless the product is faulty or does not fit the description given.
5. Orders may require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will act as proof that the delivery has been received by you or the person to whom the order is addressed. If nobody is available to accept your delivery, you will receive a card to advise that delivery was attempted and will provide further instruction with regards to retrieving your order or arranging re-delivery.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
Please note that our returns, refunds and cancellations policy only applies to orders placed online via countrybaskets.co.uk. For information regarding returning items that you purchased in store please contact a member of the team at your local, store.